Re: Anything up with AC?

Major problem with weather at Toronto. We had almost 100 aircraft parked
overnight due to a severe ice storm.

The airport authority ran out of deicing fluid. Major cancellations over the
last couple of days....

Supposed to be back to normal today or tomorrow..... In time for the
next storm arriving tomorrow afternoon....

TTFN

Keith Stibbe
Mr. CRJ
YYZ