who do I complain too about TSA closing down LGA and San Diego?

Recently a friend read that TSA wants to close
down San Diego and La Guardia airports since someone
could shoot down an aircraft since there is no safety
barrier around those airports.. and I belive my friend
say they also want create some type of safety or security
area around all major airports which means bulldozering
or closing down major hotels and business around the airport (like around
LAX)
TSA idea is crazy and want to know who to complain too
as this will be lost of MORE JOBS