Re: Tkt prices/cutting service

I keep reading that tkt sales for the summer are off 10 or more percent so
the airlines are cutting flights and laying off thousands.  Say tkt prices
are the lowest in years.

I find the opposite seems true.  We fly Tucson to Boston usually 3 times
yearly for last 6 years, last year paid 185$rt and 198$rt and I think max
250$rt.  All from airline sites and Travelocity via AmericaWest, CO, DL and
once on AA.

Trying to purchase flights since last January and lowest is $357.oo.  Lack of
seats and cutbacks to RJ's have DOUBLED the price for me.

I think the airlines are feeding the public a bunch of XXXX looking for govt
handouts and crying the blues and using any excuse to cut workers and pay.
Dennis