Re: More Airport Videos

David,
Couple of things

- Cockpit views are not on our new dvd's.
- Cockpit views were very much appreciated as they showed what an
approach looked like to that particular airport. Those clips were
usually 2 to 5 minutes in a 120-180 minute program. Why you are
making such a big deal about this... I cannot understand...
- You claim video players are less expensive than dvd players. Well
you can buy a dvd player for $59 today... can't imagine a vhs player
would be much less than that... and good luck finding a selection of
vhs players because no one wants them....