Re: SQ286

> I guess they just don't want to admit the pilot over rotated

Possibly, but there is probably more to the story concerning why they over
rotated.  Were they running out of runway due to wind shear?  Was the weight and
balance done correctly?  Stab trim OK? Containers secured? Did they use the
right runway?  Debris on the runway (other than their own)?  The crew may well
turn out to be the goat, but they may also have saved the airplane.