Re: West Point, PA

On 11 Mar 2003 at 8:59, Bahadir Acuner wrote:

> Jeff, you got it.
>
> As far as the best fare is concerned it with B6 to JFK but driving to
> West Point from there after a red eye would kill a normal human being.
> :)
>
> ABE has very high fares for last min. travel. For now looks like I
> will be taking ATA to PHL in those dreaded 737s across the continent..
>
> Interestingly enough I was told PHL-West Point would take 25 mins.
> Guess, the client didn't want to reveal the traffic problems there.

I love ABE but the fares are horrible, do a lot of PHL lately.

Distances: PHL to blue route, 8 mi., to tpk exit 31 (soon to be 30) 30 miles, 5 miles
(local rds) to Merck. Time will be less than I said - was taking times to actually be in
the terminal from here. Less than an hour to Merck, no traffic.

mailto:jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx

A random MP quote:
"Bring out your dead!"