Re: AC/CP's 737s Was: YVR - Cubana?

I am pretty sure I have seen a 737 in Tango livery.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Matthew Montano
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 7:28 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: AC/CP's 737s Was: YVR - Cubana?

Did any go to (or back to) Canada North, or is that the old name for Air
Norterra?

Jetz has one or two.

I was surprised they took some over to Tango. I thought the goal was
Canada 3000-like charter service across Canada? Based on AC's labour
costs and the operating costs of a 737, unless you were running it as
hard as a SouthWest might, you can't squeeze any pennies out of it.

Matthew

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---