Re: AIRLINE list moderation problems

Hi all,

   Just in case anyone was wondering:

   Bill has my full support in whatever he decides to do, and, I am sure he
can find a responsible person to take responsibilty as needed.

   I would, however, note that moving the list anywhere else does not
provide as nice of a server (capability wise), so, if possible, keeping it
at CUNY is probably best for everyone.

   That's my opinion.

   I will send Bill an e-mail of previous responsible people who have
offered help.

   In the mean time, please understand that some people who are now
approved to post have tried to post SPAM and/or start trouble, so if you
see something like that, PLEASE don't get mad - just report it to Bill
Gruber.  I watch the list all day, so if I see something, I will do my best
to stop it.

   Thanks.

/Geert