Re: Fliers' fear factor returns in 'a rotten time to travel'

David,
I agree with you about the smoothness of travel these days.
I took several international trips and 15-20 domestic round
trip flights within US after Sept. 11

My experience is , except the transitional periods (transition
from priv. firms to TSA, from some bags checked to all bags
checked, etc. ) the travel has gotten better. Noone is talking
about the skies being less crowded. Thanks to that ATC delays
are almost non existent anymore.

TSA is doing a much better job compared to the private companies.

I think most of the discomfort is created by the airlines. Who
cannot forget the stupid USAirways rule changes of last year.

I have a better solution for the people who are nervous about
traveling, turn off CNN, turn on Travel Channel..

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI
Soon to be travelling CFI.

www.bahadiracuner.com
www.acuwings.com