Re: LISTOWER DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS OWN LLISTSFw: Fw: URGENT NEED!!! what airports on the east coast are open this week?

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:52:23 -0800 "Jon Wright" <jwright@halcyon.com>
writes:
> Please stop spamming the list with your repeated "listower" screeds.
>
> Is your friend Bill Dunn incapable of calling the airlines? Going to
> airport
> web sites? Watching CNN or the Weather Channel?
>
> If your friend Bill Dunn can't figure out the answer to a question
> like this
> for himself, well, then maybe we don't want him to be able to post
> since it> doesn't sound like he brings a lot to the table.
>
> Regards,
> Jon

what airline should he call? he doesn't know
if he knew what cities were open then he could
call the airline? and this was NOT SPAM
SPAM IS ADVERSTING THIS HERE ISA  COMPLAINT
plus how DO YOU KNOW Mr dunn wouldn't
then maybe we don't want him to be able to post
> since it
since HE NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO PROVE IT!