From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Mark Panitz
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 9:43 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: LISTOWER DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS OWN LLISTSFw: Fw: URGENT NEED!!!
what airports on the east coast are open this week?

AIRLINE LIST OWNER DOESNT CARE ONE BIT
ABOUT EMERGENYS
now my friend Bill dunn account STILL HAS NOT GOTTEN
APPROVE FROM THE LISTOWER AND THIS
IS WAY ABCK IN NOVEMBER! APPRENTLY
THIS LISTOWNER DOESNT HAVE AHEART
now my friend bill has AN EMGERNCY AND HE
POST HIS QUESTION TO THE LIST OF  COURSE
IT WASNT POSTED BECAUSE HE IS STILL
WAITING FOR APPROvle from the list manger
what is that listmager doing -fucking himself?
or what!
yes we are angry you his uncle passed away and need to
know what airports are open on the east coast
the subject of his post was
Subject: URGENT NEED!!! what airports on the east coast are open this
week?
of course it will never posted ~!