Re: Goodbye Columbus!

I guess on it's own, Columbus looks like a good deal, but with a
bankrupt US Air in Pittsburgh, a struggling Delta in Cinci, Northwest
in Detroit, CO in Cleveland, if they are trying to connect passengers
in the north east, they have some competitors.

If they were trying to funnel pax from Columbus to Phoenix/Las Vegas
and points beyond (possibly strategy as CMH was heavily RJ oriented),
then the fact that all of the competitors were flying 737-800s,
A319/320s on a point to point or hubbing through DFW/ORD/STL/ATl quite
comfortably wouldn't bode well.

Good call sticking to core competencies in the west coast.

Matthew