Re: Recent trip on AF

Tyler / AIRLINE:

I have been lucky not to have had my bags lost where I
had to make a claim. But you might try contacting the
local station manager and see if a face-to-face
meeting might improve your chances.  I'm wondering,
did you both have any trip insurance?  For example,
the credit card you paid for your trip with might
offer some relief?

It seems like so many people have had problems with
Air France.

Michael A. Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts