Re: Wired: Judge to Hear Air ID Challenge

I'm amazed that there isn't a law requiring positive identification before
boarding secret or otherwise. If there isn't there should be. I presume your
concern is related the US Goverment's possible unconstitutional actions in
passing a secret law. Surely we're all agreed that it's a good idea to check
passports before boarding an aircraft?

David