Re: Tail assembly eyed in N.C. plane crash

<< John Goglia of the National Transportation Safety Board  >>

I know this guy-he was USAir Mechanic (if I recall correctly) and very active
in our local 1726 of the IAM in Boston for years.  Big, heavy guy-very
business like and very direct-always said exactly what he thought and would
not tolerate any interference in doing his job.
Nickname  "GOGO"
More people like him should be working in agencies like the NTSB and we could
all feel a lot safer.
Dennis