Re: Airlines try going gourmet, but not for free

With no meal requests or baseline acceptance/refusal data, the provisioning
for these meals is going to be an interesting challenge that will inflate
the unit cost of those actually sold inflight.  I would presume this will
eventually go to a reserved SPML concept if the tests prove successful.  And
I would expect Continental to eventually adopt the same policy, though with
"more cheese on the pizza".

- Bob Mann
--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280