SUPPORT TO THE DON BOYD'S PETITION

--=======2C0179FC=======

Hi to all!!!
anyone has its hoping for this new year (some ones are just in 2003), but
hoping isn't only for yourself, we have to share and to aid for example a
helpfull activity performed from some peoples like Don Boyd, peoples that
receives this message are a lot, I think and this message is directed to
the peoples that at this time hasn't lose the time to dedicate some minutes
to write something and to support Don in this admirable initiative. Well,
everybody that wants to continue to spot in peacefull and I don't want to
heard continues protests  from anyones especially about the impossibility
to stay close to an airport and to spot totally free. A civic protest I
think is the right way to tempt to obtain something who I think after will
be positive and pleasurely for anyones.
I apologize if something in this message is too difficul to understand and
if in some cases this english is poor.
I wish all the best for this coming year 2003, and hoping you don't forget
to sign and to support the Don's petition.
Kind Regards,
Marco Finelli

The URL address is:

http://www.petitiononline.com/openpark/petition.html