From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Blaine Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 9:10 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: UA Questions

Gee whiz, it was like...June of last year, and I was posting with an
identical subject line :-)

This time, it's UA to Las Vegas.  FWA-ORD-DEN-LAS with the return in
reverse.

What's DEN like? (not all negative comments, please!) - Keep in mind, I have
two hours to fritter away between 9am and 11am on a Sunday.  Outbound
itinerary is comfortable, with 60 minute layovers at each place.  I have
another two hour layover at ORD upon my return.

Other than the CRJ service between here and ORD, I'm on 319's, 757's, or
767's the remainder of the way (drats, no 777 again).  Any seating
suggestions?  I prefer window, not over the wing.

Any stories as of late on Ch. 9 - if it's being aired in the galley or not?
On both the ORD-LAX and LAS-ORD runs I was on last August, both pilots
decided "No," despite my once asking an FA on each flight.

Finally, Does UA sell one-day (or one-complete-itinerary) RCC passes?

E-mail me privately if you wish.  Any questions?  Just ask...

Blaine Thompson (FWA)
e-mail: blainethompson@hotmail.com

P.S. FWA = Fort Wayne (Indiana) International (aka Baer Field)

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&S
U=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotec
tion_3mf