Re: Article from bizjournals.com: United Airlines slashes fares

> United Airlines slashes fares -- including Hawaii
>

> Howard Dicus  Pacific Business News
>    United Airlines, in the financial flight of its life, decided on fare
>    play Wednesday and slashed most of its fares including routes to Hawaii.
>
>    For the next three months and beyond, United will charge 10 percent less
>    on most domestic routes, bringing many mainland fares below $200, and 15
>    percent to 20 percent less on most overseas routes, for tickets bought
>    by the end of this month.

10 to 20% isn't my idea of "slashed"--just a typical airline "sale."

Talk about overwrought hyperbole!

Jon Wright             jwright@halcyon.com       voice 425-635-0338
                                                   fax 425-844-1403
You've got a hard lip, Herbert.     http://www.spudboy.com/~jwright