Re: Woman falls asleep on flight to St. John's,wakes up in England ..........

I would guess that the flight progressively clears customs and that's why they
can't sell YYT-YHZ as a domestic sector.  AC used to operate an MIA-YYZ-YUL
service and the YYZ-YUL sector could not be sold as a domestic flight for that
very reason.

Mark