Re: Woman falls asleep on flight to St. John's, wakes up in England ..........

AC often (less often recently) a big-boy plane for a short hop and on
to a final destination.

AC still runs 340s/330s/767-300s Montreal->Toronto->Vancouver.

Similar to BWIA runs of L100'500's (now a 340)
Trinidad->Barbados->London as well.

Matthew