Re: Woman falls asleep on flight to St. John's, wakes up in England ..........

AIRLINE:

So this means that a wide-body was in service on this
route for a turnaround? Interesting! I wonder who is
legally liable for her delays as a result? Kind of
funny, but it couldn't have more serious had she had a
medical condition and needed that medication ASAP.
To bad she was a sound sleeper!

-- Mike Burris
   Cambridge, Mass