'Business as Usual' for Air Canada Customers Flying on United Airlines

'Business as Usual' for Air Canada Customers Flying on United Airlines

     MONTREAL, Dec. 9 /CNW Telbec/ - Further to the announcement made today by
United Airlines that the carrier continues to operate business as usual as it
develops a financial restructuring plan under Chapter 11 of the U.S.
Bankruptcy Code, Air Canada President and CEO Robert Milton reaffirmed that:
     "Our customers travelling in the United States on United Airlines can
continue booking with the confidence that their travel plans will not be
disrupted. It has repeatedly been demonstrated that a Chapter 11 filing by an
airline need not create disruption to air service. We are fully supportive of
United and we have every confidence in their ability to successfully
restructure and emerge as an even stronger partner."
     United's Chapter 11 filing and reorganization process will not impact its
ability to operate in the United States or internationally. It has no impact
on codeshare flights operated by United in cooperation with Air Canada.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)
escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(TnT News) http://www.tntmirror.com/
(TnT News)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt