From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:22 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: EblueMail

Classic story
About a year ago had miserable run around with AmericaWest in PHX and wrote
detailed letter about it to them.  Got back a form letter saying "due to the
volume of complaints we receive we are unable to respond to them, but we are
sorry anyway"  or something to that effect with the universal $75.00
discount
coupon.
Dennis