Re: Trip Report OAK/LGB

damiross2@attbi.com writes:

<< The flight attendant handed me the bottle and was =
 going on to the next row when I asked for a cup of ice.  She looked at =
 me like I was asking for a meal!  No peanuts - would have preferred =
 these over the New York Style Bagel Chip Mix, Blue Chips, and Biscotti.  >>

That attitude is the same on most US major carriers in Y class these
days---F/A's dont wannd do nothing and theyre not going to either--in the
name of """***SECURITY****"""   Ask twice and they'll label you a security
threat and have you arrested on arrival for a 3-4 hour delay with what
appears is no recourse on your behalf---(didnt we used to have a constitution
and bill of rights?)
PS:  Peanuts cost the airlines $00.0004 more per psgr than crakers
so....guess what?
Dennis