Re: LGB evacuated

The media doesn't always pick up on the news...  I guess it just depends
on how many passengers are affected and whether or not news crews are
staking out an airport waiting for something to happen...I doubt that was
the case at LGB...they were probably hanging out somewhere around LAX.

I also was affected by an evacuation last year at CO's (former) Terminal
A...shut the concourse down for a little over an hour...affecting probably
around 200 people on 3 departing flights.  No media reports about this one
to be found.

Jim