Re: Gate check-in being phased out (via PS Inform)

If everyone had a real ticket printed on US (card stock), or Canadian
(red carbon) ticket it would be a bit easier.

But E-Tickets, and their "electronic" nature means that the only
printable proof of it's ethereal existence is one of a multitude of
printed/copied/hand written versions of the ticket #, that usually (but
not always) coincides with a printed interpretation of an itinerary.

The point is that E-Ticket receipts are a lot easier than a printed
boarding pass to fake.

Matthew