Tell the TSA what you think

I while back, Walter posted the TSA complaint line phone number.

1-866-289-9673

I hope all of you will call them to express your views on their policies
to protect the travelling public, like not allowing boarding pass issuance
at the gate any longer, giving random inspections to grandma and grandpa,
and having drill sargeants barking in your face while you stand in the
security line, waiting to see who will be the next lucky TSA screener to
pat you down.

And after all of their "rigorous security" they still manage to have
several security breaches each week, delaying thousands of passengers, and
really giving airlines another unnecessary operational flipflop
and financial burden.

Don't anyone get me wrong, I'm all for secure and safe air travel, but
please!!!

Jim