Triangle Air Adverts...

...In the local fishwrap, the Atlanta
Journal-Constitution, Triangle Air recently did a
two-page color ad touting it's frequency of service to
NYC, WAS, BOS area airports, complimented by radio ads
as well!

Very rarely do we see any adverts locally by DL, they
have even removed their billboards which have been a
fixture in downtown Atlanta for decades as well.

Is AirTran starting to become a bit of irritant to
them? I might add that Airtran does a lot of print
advertising and billboards around this area now...

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Fan of Airline Billboards, ezpecially when they have
aircraft on them! (like AirTran's)