My local field this season....

For the benefit of our overseas friends, this is what's visiting most days
at my local field this winter. The European winter season kicked off last
weekend, and lasts until the end of March.

Just thought I'd share with the US guys the variety that we regularly get
here, this is all scheduled stuff, and excludes regular charters such as
Spanair and Futura, etc.

Jim
------
British Airways mainline
757s (though disappearing to DHL fast)
A319s
A320s
B737-300s
B737-400s

British Airways Citiexpress
Bae ATPs
Bae Jetstream 41s
Bae RJ100s
Embraer 145s

British Airways Loganair
Saab 340s

BMI British Midland
A320s
A321s
Embraer 135s
Embraer 145s

BMI Baby - new for this winter, the lo cost arm of BMI
B737-300s

Aer Lingus
Bae 146-300s
B737-500s

Eastern Airways
Bae Jetstream 31s
BAE Jetstream 41s

Scot Airways
Dornier 328s

Easyjet
B737-300s
B737-700s

Go Fly - though soon to be absorbed into Easyjet
B737-300s

Air France by Cityjet
Bae 146-200s

Euromanx - new this year
Beech 1900Ds

KLM Cityhopper - taking over this winter from KLM UK, and supposedly
re-registering the Fokkers from G- to PH-
Fokker 100s

Aer Arann - new this year
ATR42s

Fly Be.com (formerly British European AW, formerly Jersey European)
CRJ200s
DHC-8-400s

Lufthansa - new this year
CRJ700s