Re: Virgin won't change obese passenger policy after settlement

Hi all

One of the rare times I can contribute something......

What I found hard to believe was that Mrs Hewson had asked to change seats
but was told that none were available - but the 23 stone (322 pound) woman's
husband was sitting in the seat behind her. No  wonder he didn't volunteer
to change seats and sit next to his wife!

According to the report in England's Daily Mail, the injuries were - broken
blood vessels in her left breast and hand, torn leg muscles and sciatic
nerve damage. She couldn't fasten her seatbelt because it was trapped
underneath their bodies and the pressure of the buckle tore muscles in her
buttock.

All this was 2 years ago and she's still in constant pain and walks with the
aid of a stick.

Regards
Keith Harris