Re: Terminal evacuation ORD

In a message dated 10/16/2002 12:04:04 PM Central Standard Time,
dks28@cornell.edu writes:

> They are most likely not rescreening passengers who are terminating
> their travel.

As long as they are escorted out of the "sterile" area.  BTW, I was a victim
of a terminal dump while trying to enjoy my chicken sandwich at Chili's Too
in the Lambert East Terminal.  I had the pleasure of walking all the way back
to the main terminal outside, with a to go box and a drink, and my jacket to
carry.  It was almost more fun than I could stand.

Also, I asked what happened, all I got was "we can't talk about it" from the
TSA screeners, nothing like government employees!  I heard/learned more by
standing near a cop and listening to his radio that was way too loud.

Jim Hann
Waterski J-41 Captain
Lambert-St. Louis Airport (STL/KSTL)