Re: Airlines cutting food quality and quantity, critics say

When airlines don't try as hard, you get remarkable results.

Air Canada offers an excellent 'pita/pizza/wrap' thing that's hot and
delicious. It clearly not that expensive to make, but combined with a
can of pop, it's quite satisfying.

United's 3.5+hr flights often see a simple ham sandwich, a small bag of
chips, a bag of carrots and the refreshment drink 4 or 5 times. It's
not gourmet, but it's hard to screw it up.

Matthew