Air Canada Receives Top Industry Awards for In-flight Entertainment: Best In-flight Magazine for Two Years Consecutively

Air Canada Receives Top Industry Awards for In-flight Entertainment: Best
In-flight Magazine for Two Years Consecutively

     MONTREAL, Sept. 30 /CNW/ - For the second year in a row, enRoute, Air
Canada's in-flight magazine, has been judged the top in-flight magazine among
the world's airlines, at the 14th Annual AVION Awards for in-flight
entertainment held in Seattle, Washington on September 27.
     Air Canada also won awards for the "Best In-flight Entertainment Guide"
within the in-flight magazine for the second year in a row and the "Best
Single Special Purpose Video" for the Air Canada passenger boarding video. Air
Canada was also named second runner up in the "Best Overall In-flight
Entertainment" category.
     "We are honoured to be recognised as providing our customers both the
best in-flight magazine and one of the best overall in-flight entertainment
products offered by the world's airlines," said Charles D. McKee, Senior
Director, Marketing at Air Canada. "These awards recognise the efforts of Air
Canada and Spafax Canada Inc., our in-flight entertainment partner, in
providing an enjoyable and memorable in-flight experience for our customers.
They also serve to continually remind us that we have the opportunity to earn
our customers' loyalty and repeat business with every flight."

     Founded in 1979 as a non-profit organisation, the World Airline
Entertainment Association (WAEA) representing over 100 airlines and 300
airline suppliers and related companies, is committed to excellence in in-
flight entertainment, communications and services, and the continual
improvement of the airline passenger environment. Further information is
available at www.waea.org .

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)
escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(ReadyMix) http://www.readymix.co.tt/
(ReadyMix Cement Ltd)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt