Re: JFK to TLV or YUL/YYZ to TLV?

I can only say that EL AL serivce is reputed to be AWFUL for the last 20
years or so.
In the past the had the highest density seating of any major international
carrier on their B747 and other acft also I believe.
They lived on a captive ethnic group and no one  who ever traveled on them
had a good word .  Even their District Sales Manager, a friend of mine
refused to fly them and traveled on Swissair or KLM or ????
Dennis