Hooter's Air A Bust

Damn...I was so looking forward to booking my favorite seat (38DD) on
Hooter's Air, then came news this afternoon that Vanguard doesn't think these
guys are serious!  Well, duh.  But thanks for giving us such great material
for the past month..you really "peaked" my imagination with all the wonderful
possibilities.  For the first time I can remember, grown men would have paid
attention to those orange flotation devices in the event of a water
evacuation.  Sorry to see all the plans go bust!

RT Simpson
Phoenix