DC-9

Well, sadly I couldn't make it to CYRO to see the Air Canada DC-9 land on a
3300 ft runway prior to donation to the Canadian Aviation Museum.  The
weather yesterday was 2 miles in haze, and in Ottawa the TAF called for 3
miles in light rain with thunderstorms possible.  Not VFR-friendly.  However
the Ottawa area weather didn't materialize and the DC-9 showed up a few
hours late.  I'm kicking myself for missing it.  You can see pix at
http://www.rfc.ca

Well, I guess it's the old pilot saying:  better to be on the ground wishing
you were in the air than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Mike Gammon