Re: Calif. cadaver takes unexpected detour to Greece

...Long ago, when I worked DL Air Cargo, I goofed and
sent an HR (Human Remains) to PIT instead of PHL, that
was bad enough, but this is a real screw-up!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

--- Roger & Amanda La France <lafrance@verizon.net>

<http://ae.excite.com/adclick/CID=3D000057857d9372bc00000000/acc_random=3D=
> 18

25786511/site=3Dexcite.reuters/area=3Dmoney.news/aamsz=3D336x280>

<http://money.excite.com/jsp/qt/full.jsp?time=3D0&symbol_search_text=3DDA=