Iraq?

Last night we had 100 birds over Iraq and now a highly unusual thing
happened over my house in La Jolla....a KC10 flew very low over my home
(must be very heavy not to use standard Seawolf exit from Miramar) which
almost never happens here because of the law suits.

Cool thing was three F18s on each side the the '10 carrying huge wing
tanks....wonder these guys are headed?  Might be a coincidence or it might
not.

Anyone else in the US noticing unusual mil aviation activities?