Re: [ps-inform] Greece bans electronic games

i was just there last week and hell they were selling gameboy at the airport shops- this is insanity.
 Leo Futia wrote:That really sucks. If we were going to Greece w/ the whole family, my mother
would bring my little brother's game boy. The Greek government needs to get
their act together. Can't they tell the difference between Video Poker and
Mario?

Leo/ORD
Email me at KLM_India@yahoo.com or LFutia@aol.com. The choice is yours. Take
your pick! I check both.

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com