From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
WAGST@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 7:18 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: UAL news

    Good-bye to all three, I hope the door don't hit them in the ass on the
way out! They've run this once proud carrier into the ground! Remember it
was
Dutta who was instrumental in giving the store away in chase of the USAir
deal that him and his cohort Goodwin scammed with their buddies Wolf and
Gangrene....
    I'll give just one example before I leave you all as I'm kinda pissed
right now...
Studdert took his kid to Hong Kong today for a little shopping tour for the
long weekend, First Class at no cost to him.... And in the process had two
full fare paying customers denied boarding.. Like he really cares how the
carrier makes out!!!
Tom