From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Marcel van den Berg
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 3:01 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Lowcost airlines in Europe

Hi,

It seems more and more European airlines are starting a lowfare branch.

Recently MyTravel Airways introduced MyTravel Lite, Lufthansa and
Eurowings are starting Germanwings, Cyprus Airways is starting HellasJet
and now TUI (group with Hapag Lloyd, Brittannia and more airlines) is
starting Hapag Lloyd Express.

In Turkey two airlines starting with domestic services are planned and
in Canada two new charterairlines have intentions to start flying.

Info on these startups and a new Brazilian cargo airline including some
impressions of their liveries can be found on my website

http://surf.to/spotter

Regards,
Marcel