Re: [Sky-1] US Airways revamps fare policy, perks to cut costs

Don't take CO then, either, as they have the same rule re: free booze.

From: "Bahadir Acuner" <bahadiracuner@yahoo.com>
To: <Skyone@yahoogroups.com>,<airline@listserv.cuny.edu>
Subject: RE: [Sky-1] US Airways revamps fare policy, perks to cut costs
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:38:36 -0700

MessageWhat a stupid rule! No free booze in coach?
Well, US Airways, I hope your next international destination will be Saudi
Arabia.
If I want to travel from a USAirways city to Europe, then I will be taking
Air France, Lufthansa,
British, or any other European carrier, BUT UsAirways..

BAHA
Fan of wining and dining on my flights to IST...