Re: US Airlines

scary stuff right enough but not impossible
I dont think things will get much better for the 90% of the normal traveling
public in the next few years. fewer flights, and higher fares with even worse
service and more crowded airplanes. And security delays and lines promise to
get worse with litttle chance of improvements.
Glad I live somewhere I like to be,  cause traveling aint no fun no more
Dennis