Here ya go guys....jump on it!

From: www.frommers.com

                             AIRFARE DEALS

National Airlines Announces $1 Fares for September 11
Travel
Destinations: Miami, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Dallas,
Los Angeles, Palm Beach, Chicago, Fort Worth, New York
City, Seattle, Washington, D.C., San Francisco
Provider: National Airlines
Dates: September 11, 2002
Author: David A. Lytle

Last week, we interrupted your day to let you know
about Spirit Airline's giving away of all seats on
September 11. Now, National Airlines is following
suit; the seats aren't free, but they're only a single
buck, and all the money collected will be donated to a
suitable charity. Vegas-based National is also
offering first-class seats for their usual low upgrade
fees--plus the extra dollar--meaning you can fly
first-class from New York City to Vegas for only $201.
You can take advantage of this deal if you can
depart out of NYC, Newark, Philadelphia, Washington,
D.C., Miami, West Palm Beach, Chicago,
 Dallas/Fort Worth, Seattle, San Francisco, Los
Angeles, Reno or Las Vegas. When Spirit made their
announcement, all 13,000 seats were taken in under 24
hours; we expect the same feeding frenzy
here.
 You can read full details online at
www.nationalairlines.com/itn/index.asp?page=webspecials.asp.
                             You can book online at