Re: Affect on AA

Are you talking about UA going bankruptcy AND out of
business?  If they go Chapter 11 (i.e. continue to
operate), then I'm not sure how it would affect AA. If
UA goes out of business, then AA would more than likely
be able to take up the slack due to less competition,
especially at the ORD hub.

David