Re: re Woman: Airport guard made me drink breast milk-why?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bahadir Acuner" <bahadiracuner@yahoo.com>
> David, keep on dreaming..
>
> Profiling will not help.. Now, get rid of this profiling mind just
> because it serves your personal racist ego.
> If profiling did work, then Shoe Bomber will not be caught anyway..
Please explain to me how making a woman drink her breast milk makes for
secured airline flights? Or harrassing an 80 year old war veteran
accomplishes this?  How about picking an ex-vice president of the USA for
gate-side security check?  I can see where confiscating a child's 2" GI Joe
gun greatly increases airline security.  By the way, the real name of the
shoe bomber is Tariq Raja, not Robert Reid.
Profiling, along with random checks, is a much better system than picking on
the old, the young, and the infirm.

> And keep on dreaming of the day that you will accomplish your ethnic
> cleasing in USA. This country was founded on the rights of personal
> freedoms, and it will stay like that!
You could not be further from the truth!!! I an NOT for ethnic cleansing of
the USA. For your information, I grew up in Hawaii, perhaps the most diverse
state of the 50 states. It is the only state without a majority ethnic
group.  I resent you telling me the I am for ethnic cleansing.    I am for
real airport security!  I am also for an apology from you for calling me a
racist.

David
Enthusiast of people not putting "Fan of..." as a signature block.