Re: National 30 Minute Rule

In a message dated 8/6/02 4:26:05 PM !!!First Boot!!!, kurtzke@up.edu writes:

<< let us reason together, but first, let me go to the bathroom. >>

Just wondering....what if you really could not "hold it" . dont forget that
30 min rule can turn into 2 hours with holding patterns and ramp holds
waiting for a gate etc etc.
If you let go all over their seats--could you be charged with something?  If
you had no choice what are you to do?   Get up and be arrested and beaten up
- or pee in the isle and be embarrassed.
Wouldnt this delay lots of flights for cleaning etc?  Maybe we should all do
it and force some serious thinking about quasi-safety ideas like this one.
Dennis