National 30 Minute Rule

See http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47577-2002Aug5.html

This is Bob Levey's column today in te Washington Post about National's
30 minute rule: first & last 30 minutes, you stay in your seats. Period.
No matter what. Come hell or high water. In some cases both. (Because it
can be hell having to wait to use the bathroom).

I think we need a meeting of fifty-somethings on blood pressure medication
with the people (probably twenty somethings) who wrote that rule. Come,
let us reason together, but first, let me go to the bathroom.

john

  --
John F. Kurtzke, C.S.C.
Department of Mathematics