Re: Airport Screeners Hard to Come by

One of the most blatantly disobeyed law in California
(it's written in the constitution), and I imagine many
other states, is that government business is to be
conducted in ENGLISH, not any other language.  Yet, look
at how often things are in a multitude of languages,
including election ballots.

I expect to be able to converse in the defacto national
language of the USA when I relunctantly have to do
business with the government, including the idiots that
are passed off as airport security screeners.